Armed Forces Reserve Ribbon National Guard
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Armed Forces Reserve Ribbon was authorized in 1950 for 10 years of honorable and satisfactory service within a 12 year period as a member of one or more of the Reserve Components of the Armed Forces of the United States. This is a service ribbon of the United States National Guard and given for service from 1949 to the present. Armed Forces Reserve ribbons are worn on an official US Military uniform with bronze, silver devices. These ribbons are made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved. All of the ribbons we have featured are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar.
|Brand||Medals of America|