Armed Forces Reserve Medal (Coast Guard)
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back, uniform approved
Service: Coast Guard
Criteria: 10 years of honorable service in any reserve component of the United States Armed Forces Reserve.
Authorized in 1950 for 10 years of honorable and satisfactory service within a 12 year period as a member of one or more of the Reserve Components of the Armed Forces of the United States.
|Brand||Medals of America|