Air Reserve Forces Meritorious Service Medal Gold Plated
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Qualifying Dates: 1949 to present
Criteria: Exemplary behavior, efficiency, and fidelity during 3 years of active enlisted service with the Air Force Reserves.
Became effective on 1 Apr 1965, based on four years continuous service. After 1 Jul 1975 it has been based on three years of continuous service.
Awarded on specific recommendation of the unit commander to enlisted members of the Air Reserve Forces for exemplary behavior, efficiency, and fidelity for a period of four continuous years service prior to July 1, 1972.
|Brand||Medals of America|