Air Force Organizational Excellence Award Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Air Force Organizational Excellence Award Ribbon is officially hallmarked by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry. This ribbon was established on August 26, 1969 to recognize unique, unnumbered organizations/units that have performed exceptionally meritorious service for a nominated time period of not less than two years. Was originally instituted in 1969 and when worn on official uniforms can be worn with bronze letter devices if awarded. Comes in a color pattern of red, white, and blue stripes throughout the ribbon. Air Force Organizational Excellence Award Ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. All ribbons of the US Military are made in the USA. Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America