Air Force Good Conduct Medal Anodized
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality full size medal
- Medal and ribbon made to the highest official government standards
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Gold plated with 24k gold, uniform approved, Standard 2 prong and clutch back
Criteria: Exemplary conduct, efficiency, and fidelity during 3 years of active enlisted service with the US Air Force.
Devices: Bronze, Silver Oak Leaf cluster
Commanders usually receive notification from their personnel center that an individual is eligible for this award. The commander then reviews the individual’s record and affixes his/her signature to the personnel document verifying that the person is eligible and deserving of the award. The absence of an award of the Air Force Good Conduct medal to an individual having a qualifying period of enlistment would be noteworthy to supervisory personnel.
Click here to purchase attachments for your Air Force Good Conduct Medal
|Brand||Medals of America|