Air Force Combat Readiness Ribbon
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry
- Official military grade, premium quality regulation size ribbon
- Ribbon made to the highest official government standards and uniform approved
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA
- Ribbon holding bars are sold separately
The Air Force Combat Readiness Ribbon was authorized on March 9, 1964. Awarded for periods of qualifying service in a combat or mission-ready status for direct weapon system employment. Direct weapon system employment is defined as (1) An aircrew whose wartime mission places them into enemy territory or in the threat envelope of ground enemy defenses, (2) A missile operation that could employ weapons to destroy enemy targets, and (3) Individuals who directly control in-flight manned aircraft whose wartime mission is to seek and destroy enemy targets. This ribbon is to be worn on a US Air Force uniform with Bronze or Silver Oak Leaf Cluster devices. All ribbons are made with the highest government standards and are US Military approved. Air Force Combat Readiness Ribbons are unmounted and do not come with a holding bar. To purchase this ribbon for yourself or a family member's shadow box, or display case, we require a DD-214 or other valid proof that this medal was honorably awarded.
|Medals of America