Air Force Jewish Chaplain Badge
- Officially Hallmarked and approved by the U.S. Institute of Heraldry.
- Official Issue. USAF Regulation AFI 36-2903. Approved For Wear.
- Approved Mirror and Enamel Finish.
- Made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
- Standard 2 prong and clutch back.
The Air Force Jewish Chaplain Badge is awarded to personnel who are assigned as chaplains. Officers wearing a chaplain badge should be referred to as "Chaplain" regardless of rank. Officers wearing this patch have proven to be spiritually, morally, intellectually, and emotionally qualified to serve as a Chaplain of their respective faith in the US Airforce. The design of this badge includes a Star of David atop two tablets, utilizing a blue enamel background with mirror finish detailing. This badge is official issue, regulation size, comes in approved enamel and mirror finish, and secures to the uniform via standard prong and clutch back. This item is made, inspected, and shipped by Veterans in the USA.
|Brand||Medals of America|