U.S. Army Green Jacket
UNIFORM ITEMS CAN ONLY BE EXCHANGED - NO RETURNS
Army Class A green coat/jacket for Army Officers/Enlisted. Class A Green coat is part of the Class A Green Uniform.
Class A Green coat is a single breasted, peak lapel, four button coat extending below the crotch, fitting easily over the chest and the shoulders, with a slight draped effect in the front and the back. Only the jacket is included in this page. Other accessories are sold separately.
- Meet or exceed Army specs.
- Made of certified Army green fabric.
- Comes with no sleeve lacing. Officers will need to purchase the 3/4 inch sleeve lacing.
- Single breasted
- Peak lapel
- Four button long coat
- Crisp edges & sharp detailing
- Longer sleeves to accommodate various sleeve lengths.
Per the stringent Military Specifications we follow to manufacture our uniforms, military dress Jackets are designed with longer sleeves than most customers would need. This is to accomodate various sleeve lengths. Virtually all customers would need to alter the Jacket sleeves. As such, to reduce your alteration costs, this dress Jackets ships with unfinished sleeves.